06 September 2018

understanding wavelengths

you realise, I don't try anymore.
like.. I've shared.
if you do get it and emphatize then good. otherwise, nvm.
cos we've been over it time and again.
I don't see a point anymore.
because since you don't realise, then nvm.
there will be another someone who will take the place of emphatising and taking my side for the things I opened up and shared.

connectivity.
2 different wave lengths.
man, I can't do this.
tiring to reconnect all the time. but I guess right now and will be in the future, is that we will never be on the same wave length.
like never.
shows how disconnected we are, and it is to the extent that I wouldn't even open up anymore.
not saying. not telling. not trying.
just keeping to myself, taking in my own misery, handling the sadness on my own. since it is as good as keeping it in. different levels, different t frequency.
is ok, someone will be on the same frequency as me.
"is okay, small matters. dont harp on it"
(':
you really just smile, and give your silliest smile.
sure.
it's okay I tell myself, it is fine, it is as per usual, it has always been the case, just smile it is okay. we can do this. breathe and hold it in girl.

cos we all know, there's no point.
you will understand and emphatize if you do. you simply will.
no explanation needed, no justification required. you will connect just like that.

the sad thing honestly, isn't so much about the things that are sad.
the sad things are, you are not even understood.
that's what makes sad things even sadder.
that's what makes me so much sadder.
and bloggie, thankew once again for allowing me to unleash when I had no one to turn to.
no one to talk to, no one who would understand it like it is supposed to be.

知道有多委屈吗?
没错也变得有错。
委屈没人理解。
身边最亲的人,也不是那个避风港可以把自己藏起来。
好久没有大半夜这样大哭一场了。。😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)