19 April 2018

brat beatch

whao whao whaoooo.
beatch pls.
next time you stay in my room you fucking fuck off cos it's my fucking room okay you motherfucker crazy fucker.
legit get on my fucking nerves.
you got spam account I got my bloody blog acct la beatch.
damn wtf.
fucking piece of shit.
legit dk why you even exist.
why am I even related to you.
throw face on floor shame on me only.
shouting like some fucker in the middle of the night over small things.
is called htht sisters bonding okay.
you can't sleep your fucking prob.
you roll on bed 1hr can't sleep = ?
INSONMIA LA BRUH.
my butt also know the answer.
smlj.
"lie in bed 1hr, hear you talk".
eh go fuck yourself la.
I ask you hear meh? you can don't hear right?
use ear plug la.
can't sleep with noise? what nonsense.
your fan blasting like howler, we speak softer than that.
what logic.
twisted theory.
fucked up mind.
shout like other ppl no need sleep.
so fucking selfish.
stress just say stress don't need deny.
else where will fuck up like come out from mental hospital.
damn speechless la please.
cry all you want la idgaf.
if someone is fucking tired, under whatever circumstances sure fall asleep.
if you can't. it's your body's prob.
don't go around pointing fingers at people.
xiaozhabor.

oh and also.
you fucking do not fucking scream your fucking head off to someone older than you.
fucking rude shit please.
zero respect.
fucker attitude.
really just fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)