01 March 2018

on the way to meet the baby

on a slightly crowded train while otw to meet my baby.
the girl seated beside me is meeting her bf on the train.
the bf boarded the train.
but he boarded from another door.
the girl was nearer to the last cabin door, not second last cabin door.
then the bf is ps to move over to stand in front of his gf tho his gf gestured for him to come over.
because there's space but he just ps to squeeze through the ppl.
I'm secretly smiling because this is something mt baby wouldn't ever do.
and even if that's the case, he would squeeze over for sure.
or I might stand up and go over to him.
how can you stand being in the same cabin, but not being near your beloved ones?
not about clingy, but just doesn't make sense to me.
it's okay to sacrifice the seats, I rather be in his arms than cling onto my seat.
so now, after several stops the bf finally moved over.
watchers watch.
hahahahaha.
just blogging cos I'm bored on train.
and just secretly happy that my bf doesn't do such things. (:(:(:(:(:(:
and secretly smiling to myself that such things doesn't happen to me and for some reason feeling blessed over it.
hahahahaha.
izzit belly Sealy?
oh well all fuzzy on my own cos I'm gonna meet my baby in a while hehehe.
on a side note, she is louddddd.
and pretty annoying.
and insistent.
just saying.
but that sounds a little like me.
wait till I run into my baby's arms.
hmph.
my sweeet sweeeet love ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)