02 March 2018

having met the big baby

so upon meeting the big baby, I almost half ran towards him and get our huggies.
and stepping on his shoes while doing that.
sorli too eggcited.
cos I couldn't find him among the crowd when I reached the station.
and was happy to have found him.
then this big baby throughout the train ride protected me like I was a brittle glass that can't even be touched because it would shatter at the slightest poke.
it felt so nice and so protected but I only wished he did this more for my heart.
he was like a.......wall?
or a roof?
but in any case he blocked everyone or anyone who tried sqeezing in or squeezing near me.
and there was this transparent barricade that he built up for me around me.
that despite peak hour there was still this barrier btw ppl and me compared to everyone else who was stuck together like sardines in a can but I was only stuck with the sardine that protected me.
it was like anyone who tried coming close to me and he would have hugged me even tighter to maintain the distance btw strangers and me.
but I've also been through peak hour and there wasn't really a need to do that cos everyone just wants some space in the cabin and want to go home asap.
but so Sealy and so sweeeeet.
whichever intention it was, to keep me closer to him or to keep me away from close proximity of strangers, I like it.
secretly loving the peak hour whenever we take train together as always.
and then there we were in our little bubble amongst the crowd which I know brought by alot of watchers but who cares really?
I was happy to be in that bubble.
then getting updates on the train ride back.
almost immediate and not needing to wait till a few more hours later.
that was pretty cool.
hehe.
and had our MacDonald dinner which was superb.
and our own private time.
and it has been very long since I saw him reacted like that.
and I wished I was less tense and could fully indulge in that moment but I never can do that because we were not alone.
but to receive compliments like you're sexy, whao it's almost like complimenting how amazing a guy's eehem is.
and I think today was the first in my 5 years that I have receive compliments like that.
and it was mind blowing. and I think it was for him too?
and if I had known I would have invested in hundreds worth a long time ago. an extremely worth it investment in return for such reaction and compliment together.
it's almost like seeing whole box of gold in front of you, or maybe even better hahha.
but it isn't too late now.
and watching his eyes lit up with glee and sparkle was the best thing ever, like a little puppy seeing his treat and you would do anything to give him his treat.
and having him say let me admire the view with those lit up eyes, it's like please just take all of me in.
whatever you say I give you.
and you know how flirtish I can be if I wanted to, and if we were really alone, I would have flirted with all my might with my guards down without any tension.
and he will be dead because I know how killer my flirting can be hahahhaa.
well just wait.
and I'm waiting for that day (:
can't wait in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)