04 February 2018

what's more to come

my heart sunk utterly when I heard that.
but what position am I to comment or say anything even?
nothing.
so I could only give silence.
it definitely doesn't feel good.
but there honestly isn't anything I can do.
nothing at all.
as usual, I can only sit and watch.
talk about 委屈。
what's more to come?
one by one slowly revealing right in my face.
exactly what I thought will happen, exactly what I didn't wanted to go through.
原来爱一个人是那么委屈的一件事。
if all the things I don't want to do, of all the things I refused to go through.
here it comes.
clap of myself.
clap indeed.
doesn't matter if I say I told you now.
it's all too late.
and I really wonder how much thought was given to how I will feel.
委屈。
委屈。
委屈。
nothing else.
and a heart that sank that's all i guess.

a guy who acts more like a lady.
a friendly guy who is single.
and lastly a guy who is taken but acts most like a man.
which guy is more legible in this context?
tell me how not to worry.
but I'm in no position to worry either.
because those hyenas will still be there eyeing and flirting around.
would you worry if you knew I'm about to leave you with 20 other guys?
not talking about uncles, but probably married and legit ones like the one during the talk.
things that will happen behind my back.
things that I would know nothing of and about.
things that will only be updated through social media.
and all the mia to come.
and all the true revelations through that short period to come.

yes it all will pass.
everything passes.
but the hurt inflicted? it will only leave a scar.
and right now, I'm already scarred.
what to do?
suck thumb and suck all these in lo.
委屈还不是要承受.
won't even beg, won't even say, take it in your own stride.
自己看着办吧.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)