19 February 2018

shitddiots

it is absolutely okay if you inform the least or ask for permission.
it is absolutely NOT OKAY if you take it without consent.
and you know I hate it.
you don't even have the basic respect or courtesy to inform.
rude shit.
and you don't even feel appreciative and thankful for having that item you stole since it was taken without permission.
blooooody hell.
undeserving shit.
legit rage mode.
so bloody annoyed with those 2 shitdiots.
if if could hurl insults I would have long ago.
another: don't talk better kinda humans
never ever fail to make my day go wrong.
shitdiots indeed.
nonsensical and ridiculous.
piece of joke in fact.

zero sense of remorse.
zero sense of gratitude.
see no reason why I should do anything that favours them even.
damn rolled eye pls.
IT'S MINE.
if you want you ask.
and ask if I'm using it.
not take it because you want it.
if that's the rule I will play by it.
I will make you regret for playing by such a rule.
watch out.
vengeance is coming.
shitdiots.
undeserving shitdiots.

and honestly idgaf.
I will show you who is the boss here.
and who call the shots.
don't even try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)