28 February 2018

can't figure

it puzzles me a little.
if you know that because of this person, your whoever have already 受委屈/ because of this person your whoever will 受委屈 then why would you still want to meet up with that person should you really want to protect your whoever and don't want her to be sad or 委屈 about it?
because if that's the case then you wouldn't even ask?
then wouldn't you want that person out of your life already since she would bring such an effect to your "loved" ones?
which I infer, that means till now she has never been out of your life at all despite the mess that month? and there is still intention of keeping her despite the mess that happened indirectly because of her?
but nonetheless go ahead. I rather be sad about it than being a meanie because it's just a meet up, no big deal.
I don't want to be that someone who deprives my fav person on earth of such oppurtunities by refraining him of such occasions.
and probably by doing so it gains me more points in that understanding gf I want to be.
就是委屈也没关系,宁愿你开心就好。
which I think you would be this week cos alot of external luncheons and extra time to spend with colleagues that you will rarely get with the staggered luncheons.
as long as you love me and treat me right during the meet up and ofc treat me better after that.
to define treat me right it's the old usual no neglection thing and not reaching home too late and not making me wait for too long. and ofc my well deserved 1hr without being like a dead fish.
and by treating me better after that it means appreciating me even more.
if that's too difficult to achieve then maybe you should reconsider going.
and by achieving these it also means room for more next times in exchange for the way I'm treated while having a social life.
fair enough right?
I truly enjoyed myself during the previous steamboat thing and also the cny dinner.
those were all so on point that I wouldn't mind more of such.
minus the waiting cos really freaking late and wait freaking long.

next up.
a trip with all girls?
should I be worrying?
why should I not?
your bf spending 2 full days with all girls plus sleeping over.
if I'm going on a trip now with 30 guys and half of the guys are chek sam would he be worried?
well he should be.
nothing to do with faith or whatever.
no doubt we won't be doing unfaithful stuff, but the idea of spending a short trip with so many opposite sex just makes it uncomfortable.
doesn't it?
and doesn't matter if they are all married or not, none of them acts like they are. and I guess that's the trend for all the girls now.
and especially with work aside things get hyper and more fun.
but ofc it would be something he would love and enjoy too.
doesn't matter the location.
over his dead body will he go if I ask him to.
but cos company so obligated and also compulsory. and ofc whatever things that will be happening too, like forced to drink can't say no instances. alot of such will happen.
anything I can do about it?
nothing (:
just watch and suck my thumb.
good job girl.
look what you got yourself into.
wonderful.
then for your colleagues to see the real you, in PJ, living through the entire day together, doing activities together and even cooking together when these entitlement were only meant for your gf, izzit wrong to feel this way?
once bitten twice shy ah.
it happened in UK, grocery bags, cooking in secret, cant lead sg plus overseas life and neglecting and all.
I can't say that it wouldn't happen again tho it's just a short one.
can't trust, at all.
I gave all my faith and trust you broke it all.
plus spending it with the mum.
such a rare chance of being overseas with fun colleagues.
hurhurhur.
I really dk what to say.
can't help but it feels like UK again.
these are the things I didn't want myself getting into. such shitty feelings that I don't ever want to feel ever again.
reason why I disagreed in the first place.
things that will make me 委屈。
exactly how I thought it would be.
exactly the things I said will happen.
and it's happening.
it's fucking happening.
so what happens to me?
委屈 委屈 委屈 x1000000000
so much for, let's just try.
yeah try lo. try until all my prediction comes true. may be try until the day where 不能再委屈 or 已经受够了委屈。
and I know exactly what will come.
you didn't believe, you made excuses that they won't happen etc etc.
it's all happening.
mind you, we are not talking about sg, we are talking about overseas.
UK was ppl whom you've truly known less than a year?
now? ppl you've truly known less than half a year (those new ones esp).
next time? ppl whom you've truly known less than a month?
so funny isn't?
it's weird to even go chalet with people you don't feel comfortable with, let alone a trip.
but I guess they are all ppl who makes him damn comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)