27 February 2018

tian tian

wanted to blog ytd but i ended up watching my drama instead.
happiness is short lived!
i was so happy ytd, and then i was sad again today.

ytd baby bull came to bai nian.
yay.
and daddy interviewed him hahaha.
i was enjoying the whole process tho.
even tho i was getting daily updates, but it still feels different to be hearing things without my perspective.
and to see things as a whole, like an overall from these day to day updates, quite cool and interesting.
even from his perspective too, cos it's very rare where your gf's dad speak to you in this manner and sort of getting to know more about you from such topics.
and the way bueller communicate and speak, watching every move hahaha.
but ya so enjoyable just listen.
half listening half watching my drama hahaha.
and judging bueller for the entire process hahaha. 

then we all went out together! 
hehehe me with bueller, then them with daddy.
so cool sia.
i always thought such things damn cool, 2 cars 1 destination all go together.
then we had chicken rice for dinner together.
love it so much.
usual family comfort dinner, with my babyyyyyy.
then he keep kiap food for me hehehehhe.
chuwa chuwa.
so cared for. hehehe. 
and it is also super so damn rare for us to dine together without any occasions, and for both bueller to feel ok to join for dinner and also burden fam to feel ok too. 
best of both worlds hehee.

then after that we parted ways and left for tamp 1! 
finally bought my bolster and bueller bought his luggage.
macham married couple, buy luggage together.
and like air steward/stewardess need buy new luggage hahha.
oh oh and we were in couple wear, both stripey hehehe. 
then we went to tamp hub for ntuc and time zone.
so lucky were us!!!!!!!!
we managed to hit high score randomly.
just play for fun, then got lucky, the ball bounced into 500 points jar and a few others too hahaha.
then bueller and i high five and jump with joyyyy.
then played basketball toooo. 
3 rounds total.
so funnnnn. 
and my xss ytd wear so niceeee.
eye pleasure hahah.
shirt plus berms, belly rare.
i like it last time i still like it now hehehe.
there were super a lot of sweet moments ytd, but i cnt rmb now. ):
that's why sometimes die also must blog on that day itself.

experienced total of 3 sweet days.
on sat bueller say, then we try again and keep trying.
i think that's the sweetest thing a guy could ever say? than like me, bad example, always want to give up.
times like that it makes me admire his determination alot.
ytd bueller made me my fav choc cake!
xiao touched, chuwa.
and he bought my family a little gift, so nicee hehehehe.
chuwa chuwa. 
idk why, but when bueller cares for my family and does such gestures it makes me really happy. 
it doesn't matter how they treat me, we could talk about it behind our backs, but ultimately they are still people who brought me up, so we still need to maintain that level of courtesy and friendliness. 
the funniest part of ytd was when bueller bai nian, he so awkward. 
then daddy also.
then he made daddy laugh from his shyness.
and i was also laughing away in the kitchen hahahahaha.
so sealy i want to pat his head and back and tell him don't need shy or scared.
today because i was sad then my bueller sayang and hug me once he see me.
feel so loved.
and he was there when i needed him too.
enjoyed all our dates.
today so telepathic, this bueller copy cat.
places to dine and plans for the night he copy cat.




he look soooo tired.
):
so xinteng.

still look damn tired. 
the eyes so small.
but we look alike right.
i think we do hahaha. 
i rmb last time after somebody draw 1.5L of blood, then we met up.
then J chuay rahki say we got fu qi xiang.
literally rolled my eyes up to the ceiling hahaha.
because damn nonsense. 
hehe but bueller here so cutee.


must take full ootd because so nan de.

bueller smiled nicely here. 
izzit cos start taking alot more pictures with colleagues? 

lou hei on 7th day of lunar new year! 
our lou hei was as loud as 10 pax.
and our lou hei was for 10 pax but we finished everything.
madness.
but we were too full to continue eating our chicken pie after this huge salad.

kfc in town with bueller!!!
it felt like first time but bueller said we ate here before.
i just find it damn cool cos abit hard to find such fast food chains in town ah.

5 pc meal with cheese fries and coleslaw. 
i was so full from my starbucks i couldn't eat much. 
but the honey sesame chicken whet my appetite a little.
it was so yummmeh. 

candidddd.
see i still take such pictures of my bf.
last time my bf take alot for me cos he will miss me now he no miss no take liao.
hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)