16 December 2017

wrong step

也许眼前的那个人我们还么看清
也许眼前的那个人我们看错了
也许眼前那个人我们什么也不知道

probably the nth time you could hear my heart shatter.
probably the nth time I've been stabbed.
uncalled for.
doesn't play by the rules.
Aries live by this set of rules.
it went overboard.
it went against my principles.
it made me doubt myself.
it made me question every single thing I've said and done leading to the uncalled consequences.
it makes me question my choice too.
it makes me wonder if this was what he meant.
I wondered what have I done.
I wondered what have I gotten myself into

then I realize, it isn't even something I could control.
but my words and their actions, it probably led to these.
somewhere deep down, I've been wounded.
it was disappointing.
as I said it was uncalled for, didn't knew where it came from, didn't knew what it was for.
it was extremely disappointing to hear it from someone whom you held with high regards.
unbearable in fact.
and it really makes me question my choice.
tied up with everything recently.
passion. time. tiredness. and all other external factors.

it might be the reason why you might be better off single.
it was a fact that came too much like an insult.
I wished it hadn't happened.

if only today was as easy as turning into a blind eye for everything I saw.
but it wasn't.
it was every single thing I disliked.
it wasn't fun at all.
it was the least fun.
but I'm glad someone else was there.
so grateful.
but well. what can I say? what can I do?
I can only watch.
and bury them deep down.
除了委屈什么都没有。
no protection, nothing.
laid bare, stepped stabbed.
same thing, different person.
only this person has got stronger connections with you.
I really don't know what to say.
but I also don't know how to save myself from this disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)