01 September 2017

答案我却不敢揭晓

I bet calorie count for today didn't even hit 1k.
Damn good for weight lost man.
Like that, 1 week can lose 1kg at least.
Izzit blessing in disguise hahaha.

tears, booze, mucus.
i can no longer differentiate which is which.
for all i know, nothing can be worst than this right now.
i don't think liqueur can even get me drunk. 
idk what can.
i just want to escape right now.
it's been a very miserable day.
nothing i do makes it go away.
i hate it.
i absolutely hate it. 
it's the kinda night whereby alcohols in the house get all out and into my tummy. 
it's hard to even get wasted. 
500ml in 20 mins.
it didn't even do the trick.
i'm so sober right now. 
today was the first time alcohol tasted so bitter and disgusting to me, exactly the same as how i felt.
today was the first time i hated alcohol. 
today was the first time i realised that tears weren't that salty actually.
less salty than seawater.
today was......

the bus ride today.
the shower today.
i've had hell. 
i've given long thoughts.
i feel like my life right now is like the synopsis of a book. 
____ and ____ were having the times of their lives, looking forward to a future they envisioned and were building together.
one day, everything came crushing down.
what and how will their future be like?
will there be a change? or will ____ blah blah blah.
read on to find out.
there's nothing for me to read.
i can only sit and watch everything unfold.
i wished i could be read like a book. 

what do you want me to see?
what do you want me to do?
what do you want me to say?

i'm not doing anything anymore. 
you have chosen you path, the path without me.
even if it is painful, you chose it. 

我现在好像死掉可不可以。
this is all too unbearable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)