28 May 2020

boba lim II

I wonder do animals know how to feel sad? 
does sobi feels sad?
I know I feel really sad for her..
like she's all alone.
no longer have anyone to snuggle with her.
snatch her food.
snatch her wheel.
no more fights. no more squeaking.
big house all yours.
she hasn't been to the blue bathtub bobi was for the entire day.
she just sleeps around the turtle where bobi loves.
then watching her eat alone and doing everything else alone.
it's like a constant reminder that bobi is gone.
turning to look into the catch but it's only one hammie no longer two.
it's like the same habobo sukoko feeling.
then this sobi dont let ppl sayang.
idk what to do with her. cnt click hahaha.
bobi did you lose your way? are you okay or cold under the ground cos it rained?
I cant rmb if I mentioned but thankew for opening your eyes one last time ytd too.
fluttering open.
I felt such a strong presence of you last night, I know you were still around.
今天唱的歌都想起你.
looking into the cage feels sad..
it should be joyful.
I think the most unbearable pain and sadness is when death hits suddenly.
like habs I was sad, but okay cos of old age.
mikkoko cos havent overly attached. but bobi still so young.
and she was so much alike habs.
just that got more pattern and even greedier.
I thought she would be habs too, healthy cos she non picky. eat well run well.
:( 
I wonder if sobi is okay. 
cnt sayang idk how to console her.
jusr heart pain for her.
bobi I still miss you and still sad over you. 
还是会想起你那些奇怪的pose.
然后想起昨晚。
然后怀念你。是不是你还在?
为什么sobibi 一直在你喜欢的位子?
想念你的味道。
伤心😢😞
ssb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)