16 October 2018

fu nnk

if if could.
I would have plastered middle fingers all over my social media.
if I could.
I would have plastered fu all over and to people's face too.
and I'm least sorry that I am this vulgar.
because I am.

guys are really damn selfish.
can't help agreeing with this sentence above.
so many instances I can list down.
and they think it is fine.
they think it is their entitlement and it is only right for women to sacrifice for them.
fu.
we are born for you to love selflessly not born for you to be treated selfishly.
so angry.
like seriously.
we are priorities only when it is convenient.
we are shit when it is inconvenient.
wtf.

so every Tuesday I skip my jogs because tuesdste.
so you fucking had a fucked up dinner on Monday and need to cook some fucking beef then you cancel tuesdates.
level of selfishness???
fucking high soar to the sky.
I hope your beef taste so fuckkng delicious that it was worth the sacrifice for.
seriously?
🖕🖕🖕🖕
and even though I wanted to join the run so much I didn't because my dates were more impt and it is unfair the sacrifice yeu over some run with colleagues.
unfair my foot.
there's not fairness la bloody hell.
knn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments =)